Columbian Beef Skewers are a quick, easy and delicious way to bring some exciting Latin flavours to your Glow fire pit grill. Marinated in aromatic Latin spices Columbian food will be a sure-fire success next time you’re outdoors entertaining friends and family.
ColUmbian Beef Skewers
- Cut beef sirloin into small chunks and set aside in a bowl
- In a food processor or blender, blend all ingredients to make the marinade.
- Add the marinade to the beef and let it marinate for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Soak wooden skewers in waters for 30 minutes to prevent them from burning on the grill.
- Thread the beef onto the skewers and brush with olive oil
- Place skewers on grill and cook until browned on all sides, (5 to 7 minutes).
- Serve the skewers with salted potatoes, guacamole, and a tomato-onion salsa.
- 500gms diced beef sirloin
- 5 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 chopped spring onions stalks
- Juice of 2 oranges
- 250ml beer
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste